What? I spy God, blog of the year? Hardly!!
There are far more insightful, encouraging, entertaining and informative blogs out there… I am in shock and awe to even be considered. So I give a humble and enthusiastic shout out and great big thank you to lovebugsworld for the nomination!
Since God allowed me to begin this blogging journey, I have met so many amazing writers/photographers/bloggers and learned so much, not only about my God but about myself.
So how do I pick?? There are so many who inspire and encourage me!!
In no specific order are my favorite blogs; the list of my nominees:
I encourage and ask you to please visit their sites…I promise you will be blessed.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog(s) who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘join’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…